A resource for all communities and individuals seeking to harmonize, heal and grow.
How can we live in peace and joy in the chaos of this modern world? What will help all of us to mature in wisdom and compassion and live fulfilled lives? Look within! Here through techniques both ancient and modern find support and learn skills to enhance and enrich your life and the lives of others.
There are two branches to our organization….
Zenkei Sangha for complete Zen training, meditation groups, Dharma Talks and ceremonies.
Jana Drakka Community Services (JDCS) is a separate, non-profit organization which provides a wide range of services to the community including support groups, workshops, classes and talks.
Community Harm Reduction Based Meditation Schedule - San Francisco
- 3:00 pm - Hep C Support Group. Empress Hotel. 144Eddy
- 6:30 pm - Glide Meditation Group. Ellis/Taylor
- 1:30 pm - Garden Meditation Group. Howard Langton Community Garden. Howard btwn 7th and 8th
- 1:30-5:00 pm - Practice discussions, by appointment. Zazen
- Noon - Garden Meditation. Howard Langton Community Gardens
Q-Sangha ...compassion in action.
Q-Sangha now meets on the first Saturday of every month at MCCSF*, to participate in 'First Saturdays'..a group of friends and neighbors getting together to host a free shopping day for low income folks. We give out food, clothes, toiletries and toys.
Join us every first Saturday at MCC*150 Eureka/18th from 9:30am till 1:30pm.
Everyone is welcome to these meditation groups.